Online Gaming has been a popular platform for people to spend their free time on. However, 2nd August 2012 marked the emergence of an online game that brought a whole new dimension to how people used to think of Online Games.
Yes, Clash of Clans, an Online Game running for about 6 years now has transformed the fate of Online Gaming Business with over 100 Million Downloads on Play Store. Clash of Clans has been nominated as the Best Online Social Game at the 9th IMGA (International Mobile Gaming Awards). It is a major product of Supercell, which is a Finnish Game Development company
Today, in this article we are going to discuss how you can master this Online Game and be a part of the ever-increasing Legacy!Also Read :Signs of Genius Everyone Must Know
Welcome to Clash-a-rama!
Clash of Clans is an online strategy based combat game. You can build your village, train your troops and battle with millions of other players from all over the world.
- Barbarians- The very first troop you get in Clash of Clans. They can prove in handy up to Town Hall 6 but not beyond that.
- Archers–Archers are the first troop that you unlock when you upgrade your Barracks. They have the ability to shoot over walls.
- Giants – These mighty creatures destroy the defenses first.
- Goblins– These fast little creatures only live for looting other villages. They come in real handy when you’re out of resources.
- Wall Breakers-This troop loves bombing everything. They don’t care for their own life. All they do is to crush walls with their bombing techniques.
- Balloons –This is the first aerial troop that you can unlock and can only go for ground targets. They target defense structures first.
- Wizards-This is a magical troop with a French cut beard who can blow the enemy by producing immense fire power in its hands.
- Healer – This troop doesn’t attack at all, its only job is to heal the army of which it is a part of.
- Dragons-These mighty beings do not feel mercy for anything and destroy anything and everything that come in their way. Dragons are one of the most preferred troop while you’re a Town Hall 8 player.
- Pekka-With sword in her hand, Pekka are one of the most destructive troops to have in your army camp.
- Baby Dragons-This troop feels shy when around other flying units, but once it gets alone, its rage increases and hurts the enemy more.
- MinersThey always have a shovel in their hand, they travel underground only and emerge out of nowhere, right next to their target.
- Electro Dragons-This is the newest troop in COC and was introduced in the latest update on Supercell. Electro Dragons are known for completely destroying the opponents and can hit multiple targets simultaneously.
- Minions-Minions are little flying creatures which are often referred to as ‘Terror of the Skies’. They are undetectable by seeking Air Mines.
- Hog Riders-These are fierce riders that ride on their pigs and punish those that hide behind walls.
- ValkyrieValkyries are the masters of axe. They can swing it with both hands simultaneously and are capable of doing serious damage to the enemy.
- GolemThis rock solid troop is known for its persistence. It can handle heavy firepower all by its own.
- WitchThe Witch is also a magician which constantly produces Dead Warriors and is one of the most dangerous troops you can have in your army camp.
- Lava HoundLava Hound is one of the mighty Magma troop in Clash of Clans. If you use it with the right air army, Lava Hounds are capable of finishing up any enemy setup.
- BowlersThis big blue dude does splash damage by affecting multiple targets simultaneously and also does double the damage than the other splash damage troops.
Town Hall is the heart of your village. You start the game with Town Hall Level 1, and as you progress further, you level up your Town Hall which can go up to Town Hall Level 12. Each Town Hall gives you added troops and defense buildings as well as Resource Buildings. Also, each Town Hall has its own Attacking Strategies.
There are three heroes that you get as you level up your Town Hall. You can unlock the Barbarian King as you reach Town Hall Level 7. Barbarian King is the largest and most aggressive Barbarian who has got special abilities and so he is the king among all the other Barbarians. As you reach Town Hall Level 9, you can unlock the second hero, the Archer Queen. She is the most favorite hero of most of the clashers because she is a real badass who can attack from over the walls and becomes unbeatable at times if used properly. The last hero is the Grand Warden which you can unlock when you reach Town Hall Level 11. Unlike the other two heroes, Grand Warden does not possess much of physical strength but has got great Mental skills that helps and supports the troops in its range to attack effectively.
Today, I will take you through some of the most widely used attack tactics that is used by millions of players from around the Globe.
- Used on Town Hall Level 9
- Army Camp mostly has 2 Golems, 20 Hog Riders, 12 Wizards, 5 Wall Breakers, 4 Heal Spells and 1 Poison Spell
- Can be used from Town Hall Level 9 to 11
- Army Camp mostly has 3-4 Lava Hounds, 12-24 Balloons, 15-25 Minions, 4 Rage Spells, 1 Haste Spell.
- Can be used on Town Hall Level 9 and 10
- Army Camp mostly has 2 Golems, 5 Valkyries, 20 Hog Riders, 8 Wizards, 2-3 Wall Breakers and remaining Archers, 2 Rage Spells, 2 Heal Spells
- Witch Slap
- Can be used on Town Hall Level 9 and 10
- Army Camp mostly has 8 Witches, 4 Healers, 1 Golem, 8 Wizards, 3 Wall Breakers, 2 Jump Spells, 1 Rage Spell, 1 Heal Spells
- Mass Miner
- Can be used on Town Hall Level 10 and 11
- Army Camp mostly has all Miners and all Heal Spells
- Can be used on Town Hall Level 10
- Army Camp mostly has 14 Bowlers, 8 Witches, 4 Healers, 2 Rage Spells, 2 Heal Spells, 1 Jump Spell
- Queen Walk
- Can be used on Town Hall 9, 10 and 11
- Army Camp must have 4-6 Healers for effective Queen Walk, accompanied with Wizards, Pekka or other mili-troops according to the preference of the Clasher.
Also Read :Steve Jobs- An Exceptional Entrepreneur
Clans are basically groups of people playing together as a team. The main motive of this game is having Clan Wars which makes this Online Gaming much more interesting. Every Clan has a Leader, few Co-Leaders, few Elders and other Members.
For instance, the name of my Clan is Three_Thrones which is a Level 13 Clan. Being one of the best Clans of India, Three_Thrones has LastCody as the mentor of the clan, Sam as the Leader of the Clan, Divyansh, Kanishk, Danish, SlimShady as the Co-Leaders, few other players as valuable Elders and Members.
What we can collect from the above example is that a Clan makes strategies together as a team and defeats other Clans, a.k.a. Enemy Clans with their strategies when put together effectively in order to gain more xp and eventually level up.The Bottom Line
We all are well aware of how Online Gaming has revolutionized the Gaming Industry in the recent past. Most of the credits, if not all, goes undoubtedly to Clash of Clans and is the reason for its immense success. So if you are a gaming freak, and still don’t play Clash of Clans, open Play Store/ App Store today and start clashing. Join the community of millions out there and experience a new dimension to Online Gaming. Clash On!!.I have tried to bring together all the details you require if you are a gaming freak and want to be part of the Biggest Online Gaming Extravaganza i.e. Clash of Clans. If you are a Clasher, share your experience in the Comments section below. If you find this article useful, share it with your friends and family.
Do not forget to Like Share and Subscribe!Also Read :How Entrepreneurs Can Inculcate The Habit Of ‘Eating Right’